Samstag, 5. Mai 2007

Spiderman 3

I was actually really excited to see this movie. I had to think about the night a couple times during the day. I don't know exactely why, since I was never too much into his comic books, though somehow I really enjoyed the first two movies.
Well, yesterday night was the great day! Hurry. I must say: Awesome movie. I really enjoyed it. Great action and great story. I also like the computer animation. Way cool. I guess as computer geek I have to say something like that.
I guess this is then also going to be the end of the spiderman trilogy. ... Talking about movies. They are starting to show in a weekly rythm the star wars saga :) all six every week... good oportunity for my wife to finally get aquiented with star wars :) I'm sure she'll enjoy it... the love story is just so romantic.

5 Kommentare:

nathalia hat gesagt…

hmmm. i'm not sure if star wars can really be considered a romance movie.

cropstar hat gesagt…

you'd better be talking about the love story between Leah and Han Solo. Because the Anakin/Amadala story is just pure crap ;)

I saw spiderman3 as well. I thought it was kinda cheesy but i LOVED the part where he was dancing in his black suit. Hilarious!

Raphael hat gesagt…

yeah but in order to fully and more easily understand the last trilogy it's good to see the first three.

nathalia hat gesagt…

that's for sure. i haven't watched the last trilogy since i was like 10 and these first three are a complete mystery to me. not to mention the sickening 'love' scenes between anakin and amadala. yech.

Raphael hat gesagt…

hey hey.... no way! the love story between anakin and amadal are great. Especially the third one!