Sonntag, 29. Juni 2008

Mission is great

This weekend my brother in law got back from his mission in russia. It was just such an awesome oppertunity to feel with him again. All the good memories from my homecoming and from my mission flashed back.
The gospel I really got to know, the friends I met and the language I learned. There are just so many benefits from all that... still, it's hard to imagine me being a missionary again. It just feels like very nice dream, one of the best I've had so far.

I'm looking for contact information of sister hoyt and elder sampson... can anybody help me out?

5 Kommentare:

Brandon hat gesagt…

Glad to hear your brother is back safe. My brother is in the MTC right now... going to Toulouse. It's weird to read his letters about Large Group Meetings and living in those dorms. Sometimes it seems like a long time ago and sometimes it seems like just yesterday.

Charles hat gesagt…

Raphi! Check out my blog to get info on Natalie Hoyt. www.thedanguyfamily.blogspot.com

nathalia hat gesagt…

Raphi! What are you talking about? I'm right here. Always have been. You have my email, right? I'll email you... Silly. I was just thinking about the mission. Got a wedding announcement from Soeur Tippetts. Marc is the ward mission leader and he had a mission prep class at our house for some of the young men last night. It was awesome. We pulled out the mission journals and pictures.

Raphael hat gesagt…

Nathalie... sorry, I can't find your E-mail Address anymore ;) ... send me a mail please.

Anonym hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.