Montag, 16. April 2007

Dance classes or Feet kicking?

For this semester me and my wife signed up for a dance class.... I was kinda nervous at the beginning, cuz as the guy you don't want to be th looser. Right? Well, actually I was amazed on how well I did ;) Believe it or not. Ok, I still got losen up, but that's ok.
I'm a young master in:
  • Cha cha cha
  • Slow walz
  • Tango
I'm actually amazed that you can learn that much in just the first lesson... oky. We shall see, what I'll remember next week ;)

2 Kommentare:

nathalia hat gesagt…

Schar! You're a dancer?! ;) Quite the change: from the Euro club tour manager to waltz.

P.S. You and Cropstar are so inspiring! I should really update my blog! Eventually you guys will inspire me enough to do so! Awesome shots of snowboarding!

Raphael hat gesagt…

I guess i'm getting older