Mittwoch, 18. April 2007

Internet is a blessing

Just chatted with Chuck yesterday... dang it's been a long time, since I've last heard of him. Well I then realized that life would just be a heck a lot more complicated! Thinking of all the letters I had to write, or the expensive phone calls I had to make... I just couldn't picture it.

Well, but instead: chatting with friends around the world, telefoning around the world for free or almost for free, getting general conference live, I guess the list goes on. ... oh almost forgot: and of course the blog with RSS feed! Just so easy to handle and easy to stay in touch with people.

I'm actually curious about how many people use RSS feed to read blogs? It's just awesome and I'm kinda sad that I didn't use it before, but I have to admitt that here over in europe among non computer dudes it's not very popular. What about US?

Keine Kommentare: